On Saturday, June 27th, there will be an international meeting for the defense of revolutionary prisoners organized by the CRI (International Red Collective for the Defense of Revolutionary Political Prisoners), of which the Bloc Rouge is a member.
This meeting will take place at the CICP (21 ter rue Voltaire – 75011 Paris, metro rue des boulets) from 2.30 pm to 11.30 pm.
Here is the program of the meeting:
3.15pm – 4.00pm Opening of the meeting, statement of the CRI and opening of the international part of the meeting with a focus on the situation of the detention of Chairman Gonzalo.
INTERNATIONAL PART: The question of revolutionary political prisoners
- 4.00pm – 4.45pm – in INDIA
- 4.45pm – 5.30pm – in TURKEY
5.30pm – 5.45pm Break
- 5.45pm – 6.15pm – in MOROCCO
- 6.15pm – 7.00pm – in TUNISIA
- 7.00pm – 7.30pm – in the PHILIPPINES
- 7.30pm – 8.30pm – in PALESTINE
Meals – from 8.30pm to 9.00pm
- 9.3opm – 9.45pm – Opening of the national part of the meeting with a zoom on the situation of Georges Ibrahim Abdallah
- 9.45pm – 10.30pm – The issue of the repressed of the police violence
- 10.30pm – 11.15pm – The issue of the repressed of the trade union struggles & the question of political prisoners in the colonies
23h15 – 23h30 Closing of the Meeting